Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcome!

This is Poohzalah (Poo-zuh-la, long for Pooh). She runs the universe. Or at very least believes that she does. "Palace" may be a bit of a grandiose term for the humble abode in which her minions dwell, but then again she believes she runs the universe.


This is said palace. My love and I are in charge of running the place. I figure this little blog will be a fabulous place to keep any family and friends that may be interested up to date on the various and sundry happenings around here. Mostly of the trials and errors that we encounter as we blunder through our experiment in home ownership. I suspect that some random musings and absurdity will also find it's way here. I intend to post whenever the mood strikes, which may be often or I may never be heard from again. We shall see :) 

Either way: Welcome! 



2 comments:

  1. Yay! More pictures, more pictures, more PICTURES!

    In other words: I'm glad to have you as a new member of the blogosphere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was uploading pictures to the computer earlier, I realized that I had an appalling lack of 'after' pictures to post on an actual stuff we did post. And we shampooed the carpets yesterday and today so the whole house is tornado-ish. All this as a long version of PICTURES SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete